The one piece, one-step design simplifies installation.
- Controlled soldering combined with shrink tubing in one step
- Stain relief
- Max operating temperature is 125 °C (257 °F).
- Color-coded sealing rings
- Transparent sleeves easy to inspect
- sleeve shrinks
- center ring of solder melts to connect
- outer rings provide a color-coded plastic seal
Thermafix SolderSplice wire-to-wire splices feature a fluxed solder preform within a heat shrinkable thermoplastic sleeve. This provides for a completely soldered, strain-relieved, encapsulated connection. Controlled soldering combined with shrink tubing in one step. Max temperature is 125 °C (257 °F).
Some products have limited color & Pack Size availability.